Current Blades in the Dark - Machination

Current Campaign: "Blades in the Dark - Machination"

Monday, December 24, 2012

Episode #109 - Chagrin - "Wounds"


There are many types of wounds in the World of Darkess. The haunting memories of a childhood gone terribly wrong. The pain of a bullet ripping skin and shattering bone.

In the next 10 seconds, Task Force S.I.R.E.N. will experience all of those and more. Come along for the ride but be sure to bring some extra bandages....

Actual Play starts at 1:47
Direct Download



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Dexter nod and am eagerly awaiting the next episode and the flashbacks it will bring, along with the present actions' consequences! A few episodes you asked whether we enjoyed the feedback in the same episode as the actual play. I, for one, do enjoy it and would be a little sad to see it removed. I would try to take the time to listen to it if it were it's own episode, but I hope you keep it where it's at currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got into this podcast, and I'm enjoying it so far. Regarding your responses to feedback during the episodes, I think it's admirable for you to respond to the comments you get, but I recommend splitting that off into a separate podcast. I usually listen to several episodes in a row (I doubt I'm alone in this), and the feedback/response really breaks the rhythm of the story. If the episodes were 2 or 3 hours, then 4 or 5 minutes at the outset wouldn't be too much of a bother, but with 30 minute episodes, I don't think it works too well. I think the episode length actually works well, because it lets you update regularly without having to have numerous long play sessions that eat into your personal lives. If you want to build an audience for a podcast, the #1 best way to do it is to have a consistent, dependable release schedule that listeners can rely on, and the briefer, chopped-up sessions let you create that sort of a schedule.

    ReplyDelete